Click to enter Citizen Access
This service allows you to:
Report changes of address.
Sign up for Direct Debit.
Apply for a Single Person Discount.
Register to access your future bills electronically.
Check your account details (payments made, instalments, etc).
Why use this new service?
- Report changes of address with ease.
- No more waiting for bills, you can see your bill as soon as it is available.
- No need to contact the Council directly to check payments made, instalments, discount/exemption entitlements, Council Tax Reduction awards (formerly Council Tax Benefit), Council Tax bands and annual Council Tax charges.
- It’s quick, safe to use and available 24/7.
- It’s better for the environment.
- It will help the costs of administering Council Tax down.
What you will need:
- Your Council Tax account number.
- The unique key code shown on your latest notice (Bill, Reminder, Summons) - this is needed to access your account details, view balances etc. You can notify us of changes in your circumstances without logging in with your unique key code, however, the process will be quicker if you do log in. If you do not have your key code, you can contact us on 01727 819204 to obtain it.
- A valid email address.
In this section
Council Tax exemptions
Some homes (occupied or unoccupied) may be exempt from Council Tax under certain circumstances.
Your Council Tax bill
The annual Council Tax bills for the financial year 2016/2017 will be sent to our residents on 11 March 2016.
Council Tax Refunds
In order to claim any credit on your Council Tax account please download and complete and return the PDF claim form