The Town Hall hosts a variety of public events and private hires - from our regular arts and crafts markets to weddings, comedy nights, parties and conferences.
Please see below for listings of upcoming public events. If you are interested in hiring the Town Hall for a public or private event, please see our hirers page.
Choice Books Bookfair
A wide range of books at great prices.
- Saturday 14th February and Sunday 15th February 2015 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Sunday 29th March 2015 - 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Sunday 5th April and Monday 6th April 2015 - 9.30am to 4.30pm
Valuation Days - J P Humbert Auctioneers
Free valuations on jewellery, silver, gold, paintings, clocks, objet d'art, antiques, etc. in the Town Hall foyer
Entries for auction welcome. Donations to local charity.
- Wednesday 4th February 2015 - 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Wednesday 4th March 2015 - 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Wednesday 8th April 2015 - 10.00am to 2.00pm
The Elegance & Scandals of Georgian St Albans - A Series of Lectures by Kate Morris
Local historian and Honorary Alderman Kate Morris will give an illuminating account of the social life and politics of Georgian St Albans. Tickets £10. In Assembly Room, Old Town Hall.
- Thursday 5th February 2015 - The Great and not so Good - 7.30pm
- Thursday 19th March 2015 - Making Ends Meet - 7.30pm
Interested in holding an event at the Town Hall?
See our hirers page for more information about the building.
Date of last review: 29 December 2014
Find us on Facebook: