The Town Hall hosts a variety of public events and private hires - from our regular arts and crafts markets to weddings, comedy nights, parties and conferences.
Please see below for listings of upcoming public events. If you are interested in hiring the Town Hall for a public or private event, please see our hirers page.
Choice Books Annual Bookfair
A wide range of books at great prices. Held in the Courtroom.
- Sunday 25th October - Thursday 24th December 2015 - 9.30am to 4.30pm
Aurra Aurra Jewellery Sale
In the Old Town Hall foyer, offering a unique collection of necklaces, bracelets, silver and pearls from Bali and beyond.
- Saturday 21st November and Sunday 22nd November 2015 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 18th, Saturday 19th, Sunday 20th, Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd December 2015 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
St Albans Board Game Market & Play
Saturday 28th November sees the St Albans Board Game Club set up shop in the Town Hall first floor where you can check out the latest board games and join in for playing games.
The event starts at 10am and runs till late in the night with games to buy and prizes to be won in raffles.
You will find anything from Star Wars X-Wings to giant panda’s to Thunderbirds to Marvel’s Avengers and lots more.
Entry to play games is £5 for adults and £3 for under 16’s. There will also be the St Albans Junior Board Game Club running games as well.
- Saturday 28th November 2015 - from 10.00am. Held in the Assembly Room.
Bricktraders buy, sell and trade pre-loved Lego® bricks, sets and figures. Held in Town Hall Foyer.
- Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November 2015 - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Valuation Days - J P Humbert Auctioneers
Free valuations on jewellery, silver, gold, paintings, clocks, objet d'art, antiques, etc. Held in the Foyer.
Entries for auction welcome. Donations to local charity.
- Wednesday 2nd December 2015 - 10.00am to 2.00pm
Interested in holding an event at the Town Hall?
See our hirers page for more information about the building.
Date of last review: 24 October 2015
Find us on Facebook: