The Town Hall hosts a variety of public events and private hires - from our regular arts and crafts markets to weddings, comedy nights, parties and conferences.
Please see below for listings of upcoming public events. If you are interested in hiring the Town Hall for a public or private event, please see our hirers page.
Choice Books Annual Christmas Bookfair
A vast range of titles from art, architecture, audio books, aviation, calendars, cards, collecting, cookery, crime, 2015 diaries, history, military, photography, railways, travel books and products, stationery, fiction and non-fiction, and a huge range of children's books! New titles coming every day.
- Saturday 25th October 2014 until Wednesday 24th December - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Craft Fair and Tea Shop
The Arts for Herts craft fair and tea shop usually takes place every second weekend of the month. Visit the market for beautiful handmade gifts and jewellery.
- Saturday 29th November 2014 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 30th November 2014 - 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Saturday 13th December 2014 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 14th December 2014 - 9:30am to 3:30pm
Valuation Days - J P Humbert Auctioneers
Free valuations on jewellery, silver, gold, paintings, clocks, objet d'art, antiques, etc. in the Town Hall foyer
Entries for auction welcome. Donations to local charity.
- Wednesday 3rd December 2014 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Aurra Aurra jewellery sale
In the Old Town Hall foyer
- Friday 19th to Sunday 21st December 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Interested in holding an event at the Town Hall?
See our hirers page for more information about the building.
Date of last review: 20 November 2014
Find us on Facebook: