The Town Hall hosts a variety of public events and private hires - from our regular arts and crafts markets to weddings, comedy nights, parties and conferences.
Please see below for listings of upcoming public events. If you are interested in hiring the Town Hall for a public or private event, please see our hirers page.
Choice Books Bookfair
A wide range of books at great prices.
- Sunday 25th October 2014 - 9:30am to 4:30pm
Aurra Aurra jewellery sale
In the Old Town Hall foyer
- Saturday 1st November 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday 2nd November 2014 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Valuation Days - J P Humbert Auctioneers
Free valuations on jewellery, silver, gold, paintings, clocks, objet d'art, antiques, etc. in the Town Hall foyer
Entries for auction welcome. Donations to local charity.
- Wednesday 5th November 2014 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Wednesday 3rd December 2014 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
Craft Fair and Tea Shop
The Arts for Herts craft fair and tea shop usually takes place every second weekend of the month. Visit the market for beautiful handmade gifts and jewellery.
- Saturday 8th November 2014 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 9th November 2014 - 09:30am to 3:30pm
- Saturday 29th November 2014 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 30th November 2014 - 09:30am to 3:30pm
- Saturday 13th December 2014 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 14th December 2014 - 09:30am to 3:30pm
Interested in holding an event at the Town Hall?
See our hirers page for more information about the building.
Date of last review: 22 October 2014
Find us on Facebook: