In this section

Online The public register

An online database to view whether a premises or person has a current licence or registration, or if an application is in progress and open to public representation for objections or support.

pub bar Alcohol and entertainment licensing

Businesses, organisations and individuals who want to sell or supply alcohol in the district must have a licence from the St Albans City and District Council

Horse and boy Animal Business Licences

Licences for: Animal Boarding Establishment ,Breeding of Dogs,Pet Shop Licence ,Riding Establishment Licence

Plate of food Advice and information about food safety

Information on food safety for businesses

Fruit Machine Gambling and lottery licences

Gambling and lottery licences

St albans market Markets - Would you like to be a trader?

Trading at St Albans Markets.

scrap Scrap Metal

Licence Information for scrap metal

Sexual Entertainment Licence Sexual Entertainment Venue Licensing

Sexual Entertainment Venue Licensing

shisha pipe Shisha Lounges Business Guidance

If your business supplies shisha in water pipes to customers you need to do so legally.

Tattoo Special Treatments

including tattooing, acupuncture, skin piercing and more

Cafe Street licences

Including:pavement, markets, charity and street trading

Taxi Taxi licences

Taxi licences

Hertfordshire county council logo Hertfordshire County Council general licences

Apply for a scaffold, mobile crane or hoarding license.

caravan site Caravan Site Licensing

Caravan Site Licensing

Communal Icon Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)

These are houses occupied by persons who do not form a single household such as bedsits, hostels and shared houses.