• Premises Licence:
    any business or other organisation that sells or supplies alcohol on a permanent basis needs to apply for a Premises Licence

  • Personal Licence:
    anyone who plans to sell or supply alcohol or authorise the sale or supply of alcohol must apply for a Personal Licence

  • Club Certificate:
    qualifying members’ clubs (such as the Royal British Legion, working men’s clubs and rugby clubs) need to apply for a Club premises Certificate if they plan to sell or supply alcohol

  • Temporary Event Notice:
    Anyone who plans to sell or supply alcohol on a temporary basis must submit a Temporary Event Notice.

In this section

pub bar Premises Licence

How to apply for a Premises Licence

wine glasses Personal Licence

Applying for a Personal Licence

Marquee with event and lights Temporary Event Notice

One off events

Village Halls and Community Premises

Guidance specifically tailored to the needs of village halls can be seen below.