Change of address - Tenancy information

Printer-friendly page

Reporting a change of address from Residents or tenancy information from Owners/Landlords or Managing Agents

Information from Residents regarding a change of address

If you wish to report a change of address, you can now use our online form to let us know if you are moving into our area, moving out of our area or moving within our area.

Tenancy information from Owner/Landlords or Managing Agents

If you are a Owner/Landlord or Managing Agent wishing  to report a change of occupancy details in respect of a property you are managing:

Select the "Start" button underneath "Council Tax notification": from the online form (click to access the form below)

tenancy update

Date of last review: 20 March 2017