Order a new or replacement bin

Printer-friendly page
Please use the form below to order any containers you require if you live in a house. 

For residents living in flats please call Waste Management on 01727 819428 to discuss your requirements. 

Residents living in houses should typically have the following containers (except those in properties not permitted to have wheeled bins who will use sacks and boxes):
1 brown bin for refuse, 1 black bin for mixed recycling, 1 box for paper and cardboard, 1 green bin for garden waste, and a caddy for food waste. 
We will not provide or collect additional bins for refuse or garden waste. 

If you cannot see the form below- please go to https://stalbanscouncil.wufoo.com/forms/order-a-new-or-replacement-bin