Partnership and community projects
St Albans District Strategic Partnership
The Strategic Partnership is a group of key local public, private, voluntary and community sector organisations working together in the District to deliver projects that positively impact the lives of local people. It provides an opportunity for partners to share and discuss emerging issues.
Partners of the Strategic Partnership are:
- Citizens Advice St Albans District
- Communities 1st
- Hertfordshire Constabulary
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Valleys Clinical Commissioning Group
- Hightown Housing Association
- JobCentre Plus
- Mind In Mid Herts
- Oaklands College
- Primary Schools (represented by their respective headteachers) Secondary School Heads Forum
- St Albans Cathedral
- St Albans City & District Council
- YC Herts
If you would like to find out more about St Albans District Strategic Partnerships, please contact us.
Hertfordshire Growth Board
Hertfordshire Growth Board is the way the county is now working together to manage growth. Further information is available on the Hertfordshire Growth Board website. You can follow them on Twitter (@hertsgoodgrowth) and LinkedIn (hertfordshire-growth-board) for updates too.