Do It Online
We offer a range of online services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can take charge of when, where and how you access them.
MyStAlbans is the secure and flexible way to access council services and manage your personal information to make it easier for you to carry out your business with us.
By signing up to MyStAlbans you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Report a missed bin, order a new bin or sign-up for our additional green waste service
- Access our quick-fill forms - just fill in the bits that need reporting and we'll do the rest
- Manage you Council Tax - view your statements online, make a payment, raise an issue or report a change in circumstance.
- Local information – get customised information about your local area, including your local Councillors
- Report at street scene issue - fly-tipping, litter, anti-social behavior and noise
- Sign up for Council Communication – Community & Sustainability newsletters
What you need to register?
Registering for a MyStAlbans account is easy peasy.
Please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- Personal information such as your name and address
- Mobile phone number and an email address
- If you are one of our housing tenants you will need your tenancy number, which you can find on your rent statement