Skip to main content
Text size

Housing advice and homelessness

St Albans City and District Council are here to support you if you’re struggling with your housing.

We can provide a range of advice depending on your situation, and if you’re homeless or threatened with eviction in 56 days, we can go through a homeless application with you.

Due to the lack of social housing in the district, the Council will work to help you get into alternative accommodation. 

Do you need to report an issue or apply for a service?

All our online services are accessed through your MyStalbansAccount