Contact St Albans markets
Make an enquiry about the Charter or Farmers markets
The Markets Office is closed on Mondays and the team are out and about on the market on market days. The best way to reach us is:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to join St Albans Markets, than please go to Trade at St Albans Markets.
The times of our markets are published on Visit St Albans Markets where there is also a calendar that you can download to your computer or smart device.
Resolve a problem with a purchase or with a trader
Should any problem arise with your purchases, the law entitles you to certain protections:
- goods sold as new must not be faulty and must work satisfactorily
- goods must be safe and fit for the purpose for which they were sold
- goods must be as they are described verbally, on the label, on the packaging, or otherwise
- services must be as described and carried out in a proper manner with the provider using reasonable skill and care and carried out within a reasonable time and at a reasonable price
However, you are not legally entitled to compensation or redress if:
- you have changed your mind over the colour, style, size &c. of the item, seen a cheaper product elsewhere, or have no further use for the goods
- the product contained defects which were made known to you at the time of purchase or as described by a notice
- the items have been mistreated or used for a purpose for which they were not intended
If you are not satisfied with the goods or services that you have received from a trader whilst shopping at a St Albans market, you should do the following:
- Approach the trader concerned, taking with you any proof of purchase, ask to speak to them in private, and explain the problem quietly and calmly. Normally, the problem is resolved at this stage.
- If you cannot remember the stall that you bought the goods from or cannot reach an agreement with the trader, please contact the Market management team on email@example.com and a member of the market team will assist you.
You can seek your own independent professional advice and free advice on any consumer related matter is available from:
Trading Standards business support
Room 346, Old Block, Hertfordshire County Council
Hertfordshire SG13 8DQ
Telephone: 03454 040 506
Make an enquiry about St Albans Antiques Market Toggle accordion
St Albans Antiques Market is run by Corky Events. If you can’t find the answer to your questions on the St Albans Antiques Market’s website, please contact Corky Events directly:
Make an enquiry about St Albans Vegan Market Toggle accordion
St Albans Vegan Market is run by the Vegan Market Co.
Make an enquiry about Harpenden Farmers’ Market Toggle accordion
Harpenden Farmers’ Market is run by Harpenden Town Council. Prospective traders should e-mail Harriet Tamke at Harpenden Town Council for an application form or further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.